Thursday, April 9, 2009

American Idol - Top 8 Elimination Night

Group Performance:
-The sang a song from 2002..."Can't Get You Outta My Head". This is one of the better performances set up wise. They still haven't convinced me as to why anyone would actually want to see them in concert. The ending was cute but overall I was bored by that.

Other Performances:
-Flo-Rida: I don't even know what you're saying. This is an extremely inappropriate song and those dancers are not family friendly. That backup singer looks stank and sounds horrible. Whose idea was it to let him get up here and perform? WHAT THE F*CK!

-Kelly Pickler: I have a problem with how she made people from NC seem like a bunch of country bumpkins. I see she's still sexing it up. I don't like this song as much as I liked the Red High Heel song. I think there also might be something wrong with the mic because I swear I can't understand what she's saying during the verse.

Bottom Three:
-Anoop: I'm not surprised. I don't really think he's going to be around too much longer.
-Scott: AND DESERVED! He needs to go because he is just the worst.
-Lil: That's what happens when you do a copy cat performance.

Who Got the Boot:
-Scott: He needed to go...he was the worst singer of the group and he seemed to be getting worse each week instead of better.

Tamara's Train of Thought:
- I guess I wasn't really paying attention because I have no idea who this old guy is.
- Do they actually show these Ford commercials after the show ends? I wouldn't know because I don't watch commercials anyway.
- Shouldn't the mayor be doing something more important besides coming to see an American Idol results show?
- The judges aren't saving anyone. I will be surprised if anyone gets saved this season.
-That was messed up, he didn't have to play with Anoop's emotions like that

No comments: