Monday, April 6, 2009

Music Review - Album: "All I Ever Wanted" by Kelly Clarkson

Tamara’s Take: Heavy Rotation

This is Kelly’s fourth album and it is a lot better than the last album. She has said that this album is a mixture of several different styles; I agree. It is a wonderful, crazy mix of styles that creates something beautiful. I can listen to this album straight through which is always a positive. There are a few songs that I’m not crazy about but none that are terrible.

Track Listing
1. My Life Would Suck Without You
2. I Do Not Hook Up
3. Cry
4. Don’t Let Me Stop You
5. All I Ever Wanted
6. Already Gone
7. If I Can’t Have You
8. Save You
9. Whyyouwannabringmedown
10. Long Shot
11. Impossible
12. Ready
13. I Want You
14. If No One Will Listen

Stand Out Tracks:
I Do Not Hook Up – (“I can’t cook no but I can clean..up the mess she left”)
Whyyouwannabringmedown – (“So watch your evil attitude when you got me spending my time pleasing you”)
Long Shot – (“My heartbeat beats me senselessly, why’s everything gotta be so intense with me”)

Songs On Repeat:

My Life Would Suck Without You, Don’t Let Me Stop You, If I Can’t Have You, Impossible, I Want You

Solid Tracks:
Cry, All I Ever Wanted, Already Gone, Save You, Ready

Skip It:
If No One Will Listen





No comments: