Thursday, March 26, 2009

American Idol - Top 10 Elimination Night

I still think that Megan is going home but we shall see.....

Bottom Three:
-Matt: I am a little surprised but not extremely. He just doesn't have "it" and unless he finds that which I don't think he will, he will be going home soon.

-Michael: I don't think he was the worst from last night but the judges were very harsh on him and looking back at the clips it was somewhat of a corny performance. I think he deserves to stick around a little bit longer but there is no way he is going to win so does it really matter if he goes home tonight or not?

-Scott: I was surprised by this because I thought that surely it would have been Meagan. I want him to go home because he has bored me to tears every week. I should be so lucky.

Who Got the Boot:
Michael - I kinda thought that the judges might save him but I guess they probably feel the same way as I do. He's not terrible but he won't win the whole thing so there really isn't a need to keep him around. Bye Bye...you won't be missed, in fact I'll probably forget all about you by next week.

Tamara's Train of Thought:
-Does anyone really care about this little thing going on between Simon and Paula? I don't even though I do think they have gotten it on before.

-I KNEW they were going to do a medley instead of just one song. Who actually goes to these American Idol tours? I wish someone my age would ask me if I wanted to go see that mess. Are they going to be able to do any intricate choreography this year?

-Somebody needs to go ahead and let Adam and Allison put out albums right now.

-I'm still not a fan of these lame car commercials. UGH!

-Ruben has a new single? I see he still hasn't lost any weight....This might get some play on the 35+ demographic but that's about it, the kiddies probably won't feel this.

-As if we didn't already know that Adam was going to be safe.

-I don't really find it amusing when they play with their emotions by making them think they are in the bottom 3.

-I love Joss Stone....when is she coming out with a new album? Soon I hope. I'm going to have to put her on the playlist for tomorrow's work day.

-Smokey is looking kinda scary, perhaps because his skin looks like it has been pulled tight as hell. He can still sing though.

-I'm pretty sure Megan already knows that it is her that is going to be in the bottom 3. At least it better be.

-Oh shoot! I guess I underestimated the power of Megan's fans. You know what...I'm glad because even though I THOUGHT Megan would be the one go home, I would much rather Scott go home.

-Is that a big pimple on Matt's forehead?

-Awww..hell to the naw....he's safe already??? BOOO they got my hopes up and had me thinking that I might get my wish for Scott to go home.

-I really think that it is time to let that hairstyle go Stevie....please...why won't someone tell you that it doesn't look good?? It doesn't matter if you can't see it, WE CAN.

-OK Paula! She loves to get up and dance.

-Since Scott is still on the show I hope he takes a tip from Stevie and decides to get a nice pair of shades. He should also take note that THIS is how you sit at the piano and perform the hell out of a song. But he doesn't even come close to the wonderful talent that Stevie is so it doesn't even matter.

-Even though I don't think Michael has a chance in hell at winning the entire thing, I don't think he should go home. Maybe one of the judges will save him.

-WTF!!! MY DVR JUST CUT OFF!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. ARRRRGGGGG...going to check Twitter.....

No comments: