Monday, March 23, 2009

New Show Alert: Harper's Island

OK. I am so hype about this new show that is premiering on CBS on April 9th. This seems to be different from pretty much any show that is currently on TV which excites me.

Cast: I actually don't recognize any of the people in the cast list but that's okay. I like that they are using relatively unknown people.

Plot: The main plot of the story is that this is a murder mystery. A group of friends and family go to a secluded island off the coast of Seattle to celebrate a wedding. This island was the scene of a famous murder 7 years prior to the group's visit. Unfortunately for the wedding party there is a murderer among them who beings to murder them one by one.

The idea of playing along and trying to figure out who the murder is before the end of the season is going to be fun. I think I'll do a weekly feature of the show on my blog....

Are you going to watch?

2 comments:

eclectik said...

Hmmmmm....

I may check it out.

e.

Tam said...

@E - you better! I'm going to need a discussion started for this show on the message board when it officially begins.