Wednesday, March 11, 2009

American Idol - Top 13 Elimination Night

Tonight two people will be eliminated. I wonder if it will be the ones I predicted or not... So the judges can save a contestant?? This is somewhat strange but we shall see how it goes.

Group Performance: Medley of Jackson 5 Songs
This sounded better then the other group performances. Why in the hell did they let make Danny get up there and do that little dance which made him look extremely stupid. Who taught the blind guy the choreography and why is his dancing a lot better then a bunch of the other contestants?

Bottom Group:
-Jasmine: no surprise here, she will probably go home since her performance really wasn't that good.
-Megan: I'm not surprised since pretty much everyone I talked to about her performance said they didn't like it. I still think it was a great performance, I don't care what anyone else says!
-Anoop: Yeah...you sucked so you deserve to be in the bottom, you should go home based off that last performance.
-Jorge: I guess Puerto Rico didn't call in like they should have.

Who's Outta Here:
-Jasmine: And rightfully so, just didn't shine like she could have.
-Jorge: After listening to him sing that song again, he should have gone home. Although I still think Anoop did worse, he just has more staying power than Jorge.
*So I got one right.....

Tamara's Train of Thought:
-33 million votes....I wasn't one of them, LOL.
-This is the first time they've shown where the contestants live (at least not that I know of)
-These Ford commercials are terrible and always super corny, this is no exception.
-I'm not surprised that Allison and Michael are safe.
-I don't think that the judges should save Jasmine, she might need a few more years to work on her voice and then she'll be ready for the big time.
-I'm sooo happy Kanye cut that rodent off his head. He looks so much better with a fade.
-I will never be convinced that skinny jeans can be gangsta...NEVER!
-I knew Scott would be safe, even though I don't really like him.
-Awww, Anoop knew he was going to the center of the stage.
-I love Kelly Clarkson! Her outfit is cute.
-I wish more artists could really sing....that's why I like Idol
-I'm mad at the face Kara was making during Kelly's performance.
-I really didn't think that Anoop would make it through this episode.

No comments: